Cisco OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Test Engineer In Chennai, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Cisco Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Chennai, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Performs complex Test Engineering tasks using specialized domain knowledge and advanced business experience
- Support test strategy and optimization deployments(Apollo/ADT/SM-A)
- Support identification of technologies required for new products
- Debug process and product problems; collects data and analyses yield problems; drives corrective action
- Manages suppliers; drives cost reduction programs; supports development of six sigma goals
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Provides guidance, direction, and instruction to less-experienced team members and colleagues
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Programming proficiency – Python
- IT Computer Network experience, CCNA would be beneficial
- Data engineering is an added advantage
- Docker with Kubernetes is an added advantage
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Support analytics and digitization projects
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Test Capacity management and planning
- Run the business budgeting for ICT and functional test requirements
- Work closely with Prod Ops to drive optimization and early engagement with NPI for test capacity
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.