Cisco OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Technical Graduate Apprentice In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Cisco Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Salary:||INR 40K Per Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Must have graduated in 2022 and 2023 obtained a degree certificate or PDC
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting August 2023.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.