CGI is hiring for the position of Java Developer/ Data Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Java Developer/ Data Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- With Strong skills on Java & Java EE related technologies is responsible for making modification to the product using its framework & guidelines.
- Will follow an Agile development process, working closely with product managers, engineers and various business stakeholders to develop best-in-class solutions to support our product.
- Should have knowledge on data designing.
- Interpretation of test automation reports.
- Defining and exporting test results.
- Expertise in debugging code and exception handling.
- Collaborate with the team in achieving the PI goals, deliverables etc.,
- Strong skills on Java & Java EE, Hibernate and Agile Methodologies.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE.
- Spring Boot.
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcomes-based to help accelerate returns on your investments. Across 21 industries in 400 locations worldwide, we provide comprehensive, scalable and sustainable IT and business consulting services that are informed globally and delivered locally.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit cgi.njoyn.com.