CashFlo Off Campus Recruitment | Software Engineer | Fresher / Experienced
- 0-3 years of full-time software engineering experience. We encourage freshers as well to apply if you went through an internship at a product-based organisation.
- Possess a clear understanding of frameworks, design patterns, and optimized data structures.
- Curious to learn and grow.
- Proficiency in any language like Go, NodeJS, or Rust would set you apart.
- You should understand what are the technical design documents like HLD, and LLD evolve and how it solves the purpose when building a complex product.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC.
- At least basic knowledge of either RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Basic understanding of how an Event-driven system works.
- Basic knowledge of how the distributed system works and its complexities.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help to iterate our engineering principles and help to improve the long-term roadmap.
- Learning and growing with key decisions on the evolution of Cashflo’s technical architecture.
- Building new features end to end, at the same time improving and optimising the existing code bases.
- Collaborating with a group of dedicated leaders to address and solve meaningful challenges to directly contribute to the growth of Cashflo.
To apply for this job please visit cashflo-talent.freshteam.com.