Capgemini OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer In Bangalore, India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Capgemini Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 7.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Should understand B2B business processes in conjunction with CPQ.
- Understanding of supply chain business processes would be a plus.
- Understanding of invoicing & billing business processes would be a plus.
- Must have worked on at least four greenfield implementation projects.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have knowledge of CPQ best practices.
- Should be able to work with client directly to collect requirements.
- Should be able to produce a solution based on client requirements.
- Should have worked in an agile environment before.
- Should be to create user documentation and give user training.
- Willing to work as Salesforce CPQ senior business analyst.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Salesforce CPQ.
- Sales Cloud.
- Service Cloud.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.