Canonical is hiring for the position of Junior HR Generalist in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Junior HR Generalist|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Location||Bangalore (Work From Home)|
- By responding to team members’ inquiries and requests regarding their employment and contracts and escalating as appropriate, provide HR support. Requests could contain details about the onboarding and new starting processes, queries concerning worldwide benefits, employment verifications, and other general issues.
- Maintain our HRIS, making sure that all team member changes and new hires are processed with a high degree of correctness and promptness.
- Owning international efforts (such as involvement, training, or cultural programmes).
- collaborating with managers and staff, advancing the people strategy in your areas of responsibility, and supporting HR procedures.
- Working with coworkers as a true worldwide partner, in particular leads, managers, and executives.
- Process new recruits, including the organisation of introductory reviews, the generation of files, system setup, and country-specific on-boarding documentation.
- Ensure that monthly data is given on time and is accurate by offering assistance to employees with benefit registration, processing, and payment.
- Maintain communication with payroll to ensure timely salary payments.
- Create purchase orders for internal departments.
- Give staff members administrative assistance with benefit enrollment and processing.
- Maintain accurate, current, and GDPR compliant employment files and systems by conducting routine audits.
- Work constantly to improve our procedures, looking for ways to advance our function.
- Manage and conduct background checks internationally.
- Exceptional academic performance in high school and, ideally, university.
- It is advantageous to have prior experience working in an entry-level position in an HR/People team, preferably in the technology sector.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Capable of managing time well, setting priorities for difficult projects, and working well under time constraints.
- Self-driven, focused on getting the job done, and accurate.
- Exceptional levels of honesty, ethics, and data handling skills.
- Mentality that is versatile and flexible.
- Willing to take the initiative and offer ideas and suggestions to help the position or team succeed.
- Aspire to advance your HR career.
- Willingness to travel for internal events up to four times per year.
Canonical is a pioneering tech firm that is at the forefront of the global move to open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects and the platform for AI, IoT and the cloud, we are changing the world on a daily basis. We recruit on a global basis and set a very high standard for people joining the company. We expect excellence – in order to succeed, we need to be the best at what we do. Canonical has been a remote-first company since its inception in 2004. Work at Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game. Canonical provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.