British Council Off Campus Drive
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education –should have completed a diploma/ degree/ professional course post senior Secondary.
- For fresher – Proficient in English Communication Skills – both verbal and written
- For experienced – Experience in Backend BPO process where customer communication was a part of the role.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in a BPO environment
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)
- Good Computer (MS office) and keyboard handling skills
- Understanding of BPO processes, reporting, MIS etc.
- Assessment of various modules of an English Language Exam (either soft or hard copy)
- High attention to detail to ensure right marking of each paper.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route/Transfer issues to appropriate resource/channel if necessary
- Follow up on enquiries where necessary.
- Complete the logs, update necessary data sheets.
- Ensure hourly transaction targets are met with high quality standards.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org.