BlueYonder Careers 2023:BlueYonder hiring for a job role of QA Engineer Platform Services (Java, API) for Hyderabad location. Interested Job Seekers with 0– 3 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BlueYonder Careers – Recruitment details:
|About BlueYonder Careers||blueyonder.com|
|Job ID|| |
|Job Role ||QA Engineer – Platform Services (Java, API)|
|Experience ||0-3 Year experience|
|Qualification ||BE / B-TCH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA|
|Salary ||Not mentioned|
|Job Location ||Hyderabad|
|Job Posting Date || |
29 – June – 2023
|Apply before ||Apply before link expire|
BlueYonder Careers – Scope:
- QA engineer in Cloud – Deploy and Operate team. This is a challenging role to understand the Retailer domain and Microservices. As part of this role, You will certify the customer environments during fresh installs and upgrades on some of the world class retailer products by Developing strategy and Certify all Lower and Product environments from a QA perspective for new installs and upgrades.
- Plan to add new automation and manual test cases to the existing test suite for customers by
- Creating tools and Utilities to automate key processes.
BlueYonder Careers – What you do:
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, Selenium WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts, and TestNG Annotations.
- Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification
- Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Experience with automated UI testing frameworks like Selenium or any of the multiple frameworks
- Strong understanding of QA processes & methodologies in a software development environment
- Experience with backend/API testing frameworks like Postman
- Creative individual who can organize test suites to ensure maximum coverage.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on approach for solving technical challenges.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated Knowledge in Retail /Supply chain domain/Sterling Order Management System (OMS)
- Working knowledge of RESTAPI’s
- Any QA automation tools/REST API framework.
- Good understanding of BDD/TDD methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Cucumber & Unix systems.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages (bash/python).
- Understanding of Microservices, No SQL databases.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Proven proficiency in JIRA.
How to Apply for BlueYonder Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit jda.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.