Binance is hiring for the position of Dispute Analyst in across India. Candidates with a Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Location||Work From Home|
- As the frontlines of the P2P market, you and the team will arbitrate customer disputes professionally.
- Investigate trading activity and take appropriate actions to keep the marketplace safe and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regard to the customer service.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify product improvements and present these to stakeholders and peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Identify and provide feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans, and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Make sure customer and complainant surveys are carried out continuously in order to produce timely, up to date information about customer experience across all areas of the business.
- Ensure that learning from complaints is shared within the organization as well as with contractors, partners and if appropriate, publicized.
- 1+ years experience of proven customer-facing experience or experience as a customer service representative.
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use and can handle somewhat technical queries from customers.
- Exceptional written communication skills and a good listener.
- Priority will be given to candidates that can speak English language.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and control time effectively.
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments is a big plus.
- Fluency in English is a must with multilingual capability is a big plus.
- Willing to work weekends and irregular hours.
- A Binance P2P user is highly preferred.
Binance is the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions worldwide, the Binance platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users, and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including: trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralization and infrastructure solutions, and more.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.