Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Barclays OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Quality Analyst/ Analyst In Chennai/Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Barclays Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Quality Analyst/ Analyst|
|Salary:||₹ 6.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Job Location:||Chennai/Pune, India|
- Able to work in team environment being part of project automation team to design plan and create test scripts in java.
- Ability to pick up requirements and identify test scenarios.
- Ability to work independently on UI automation with minimal guidance.
- Assure product quality through the development of ‘net-new’ manual or automated test scripts
- Analyse and understand requirements from business analyst/key stake holders and translate to testing requirements.
- Prepare the automation plan/regression suite for every sprint and track progress
- Raise any potential blockers to the scrum master/agile team lead and come up with a mitigation plan.
- Capture testing requirements in JIRA via x-ray test cases and assist the scrum master in sprint prioritization and retrospectives.
- Detailed understanding of the business operational objectives, service standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of bank and product procedures and policies specifically Regulatory Compliance for products and services .
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to ensure Team Managers and/or Operational .Manager receive quality service; Needs to be able to build relationships with supporting areas such as process quality .
- MS Office Suite (Preferably Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Broad understanding of Back Office Operations structure and staff roles.
- Ability to complete or advise on completion of high volume routine/non-routine tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Team Handling and Escalation handling ability.
- Technical systems and procedure training experience.
- Workflow time management experience.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.