Barclays OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Business Analyst/Analyst In Chennai/Pune India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Barclays Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Business Analyst/Analyst|
|Salary:||₹ 8-12 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Chennai/Pune, India|
- Maintain multiple files with marketing performance data from a range of sources
- Scrub the data with input from the wider team and marketing SMEs
- Produce regular outputs such as performance dashboards and reports that go to numerous stakeholders, leadership and senior governance forums
- Develop new outputs in response to colleague and leadership needs
- Build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders to contextualise performance and mine insights
- Output examples:
- Hero Campaign Reporting – Liaising with stakeholders in early stages to track KPI’s, build dashboards and reporting outputs relevant to the campaigns. Where KPI’s haven’t previously been tracked exploring various tools to establish data source, validity and availability.
- BAU Reporting – Producing reports for various forums using Excel. Ensuring validity of data and contextualising via commentary from channel leads. Highlighting key insights based on trends and creating digestible infographics relevant to the audience. Delivering the output to the relevant teams prior to the forums.
- Ongoing – Developing outputs based on feedback and business demands. Supporting the sourcing of additional KPI’s. Exploring additional reporting that can add value whilst minimising duplication across marketing.
- Self-motivated: Ability to identify a need and fulfil it without being told to
- Should have minimum qualification of an Bachelors degree .
- Communication & Presentation skills: Ability to positively reflect their own personal brand (internal) and the public image of Barclays (external) through honest, confident and impactful communications and presentations
- Influencing skills: Ability to surface and communicate mutual benefit
- Strong SQL, MS Excel and PowerPoint skills: Able to confidently build and automate outputs
- Industry Experience: Experience in financial services, business strategy and financial analysis
- Analytics: Relevant data analytics experience to identify and communicate data-driven insights
- External Awareness: Understanding of marketing best practice as well as awareness of recent developments that have impacted effectiveness
- Teamwork: Ability to partner with a range of colleagues from across Barclays UK
- Customer Focus: Ability see all things through the customer lens and effect a customer led strategy
- Exposure to data sources used in BUK Marketing (including Measure It, Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Bright Analytics)
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.