Barclays is hiring for the position of Data Scientist in Chennai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Our ETLs (Extract, Transform, Load) and business intelligence reports are run, modified, updated, and assisted in being automated.
- Data synthesis and analysis.
- Write reusable Python, PySpark, and Hive code. Set up several conda/pip setups, write code using git, and save it to advance our repositories.
- Adhere to the best coding and documentation standards.
- Take part in stand-ups, strategy creation, and retrospectives, all of which help the team grow.
- Support an environment where our products and services are offered without risk.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, or the equivalent.
- Proven track record of providing such products or services.
- Capable of proactive timeline and milestone setting with Product Manager and other team members.
- Qlik Sense, Tableau, or LookUp are examples of dashboard tools.
- Agile and Scrum methods of operation.
- Personnel and behaviour of people.
- The cycle for creating data products. Creating systematic reports for clients or working with enormous datasets in many forms (csv, xlsx, json, parquet, hadoop, hive, SQL).
- Statistics expertise, such as t-tests or logistic/linear regressions.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.