Barclays is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Chennai, Mumbai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Chennai/ Mumbai (Hybrid)|
- Operate the Data Usage Framework and the supporting processes to be applied to new, novel and extended usage of data at Barclays.
- Preview new, novel and extended usage of data, identifying patterns and precedent, facilitating increased pace for future use cases.
- Support owners of new, novel and extended data use cases in preparing for preview with HR and BX CDO, the DUWG and the EDC, as required.
- Support the Data Governance Lead in review of Supplier Controls Obligations (SCO).
- Maintain a full record of all new, novel and extended use cases and SCO assessments along with their details and outcomes.
- Own reporting on status and outcomes of new. novel and extended use cases and report back to the DUWG and EDC as required.
- Be the subject matter expert in data usage and SCO assessments.
- Support review of the Data Usage Working Group Terms of Reference on an annual basis.
- Support Data Governance Lead with other data governance and management activity across all Group Data Management Standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a data-based environment with a focus on HR or data governance or management activities.
- Good understanding around data use cases, data analysis, data flows.
- Comfortable in the use and explanation of data to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Able to interpret data patterns and translate into ‘so what’ findings.
- Proficient in PowerPoint & Excel.
- Experience of working with structured and unstructured data sources.
- Able to analyse large volumes of data at detailed level with precision and speed.
- Understanding of Data Analytics or Data Quality controls.
- HR tools (SAP, Taleo, SuccessFactors, Workday etc.) and/or MS SQL experience would be advantageous.
- Understanding of data flows and relational database structure.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.