Baker Hughes Off Campus Hiring | Trainee – Fresher
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in India
- Graduated from your bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science (Machine Learning and Deep Learning), IoT, Cyber Security, BlockChain etc.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and have passion for learning by doing
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
Baker Hughes traineeship duration is 6 months and will provide you with the opportunity to participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillsets
- Completing internal projects by delivering tasks assigned to you by your AL
- Build right technical solutions using your expertise, enhance your skills on the job.
- Understand business improvements & deliver required outcomes in collaboration with your DT and business teams.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.