Bain & Company
Bain & Company is hiring for the position of Associate Consultant Intern in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Bain & Company|
|Position||Associate Consultant Intern|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
- Participate in a week-long intensive training program to acquire essential consulting skills.
- Collaborate with experienced Bain knowledge experts to address intricate business issues.
- Apply acquired skills to contribute to organizational transformation across diverse entities, spanning from established multinational corporations to emerging start-ups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Familiarity with relevant software tools and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of business processes and strategy.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change-makers define the future. Across 65 cities in 40 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise, and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development, and the environment. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.bain.com.