Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Graduate/ Post- Graduate in finance / commerce/ business management/ operations discipline Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage
- Product-specific or financial services industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Desired experience of 0-2 years in the field of brokerage and a Strong academic background/ orientation will be an added advantage
key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Should be able to meet the SLA and Goals set by their respective business unit. No more than 10% of variation from the average team number.
- Collaborate with business partners across different sites on a daily basis to process work
- Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions. Ensure that all required information is available to accurately process requests for Account Service. Utilize various computer applications to identify & research issues and correspond with Advisor for further requirements.
- Accept/reject requests providing appropriate rationale on In Good Order/Not in Good Order Service requests.
- Work with appropriate internal partners or external clients to retrieve any necessary information which is missing.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit ameriprise.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.