American Express is hiring for the position of Financial Analyst in Gurgaon, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Com/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||American Express|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Com/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Gurgaon, India (Hybrid)|
- Driving key financial reporting and preparation on ICS Strategy projects and planning processes.
- Organize and maintain the ICS Finance VPs’ calendar, managing across American Express senior leaders and various time zones; proactively review calendar for conflicts that might occur in future weeks and make necessary adjustments.
- Organize internal and external meetings including team events, making all necessary arrangements including sending invitations, identifying delegates as needed, booking rooms, ensuring needed equipment is in place and operational, and arranging catering.
- Assist the VPs with appropriate capturing of meeting minutes, if needed.
- Maintain the departmental distribution lists and location summary.
- Make travel arrangements including air, hotel and transfers.
- Ensure timely preparation and processing of expense reports and invoices.
- Event planning including Town Halls, Senior leader visits, planning workshops, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Com/ MBA
- Strong analytical and financial acumen.
- Proficiency in using tools like Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Coding and analytics in Cornerstone (preferred).
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- A reliable and dependable team player with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to interact with Senior Leaders and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and integrity.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with strong business writing and effective interpersonal communication skills.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit aexp.eightfold.ai.