American Express is hiring for the position of Financial Analyst in Bengaluru, Gurgaon, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/ CA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||American Express|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/ CA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bengaluru, Gurgaon, India (Hybrid)|
- Preparation of auxiliary data for financial statements, notes, and MD&A compilation.
- Accounting controls to guarantee adherence to multiple internal rules, Bank Holding Company requirements, and SOX.
- Collaborating with PwC, GAPA, valuations, external reporting, and the Treasury.
- Support regulatory reporting for AXP and its subsidiaries (such as TRS, AENB, AEBC, AEII, and AEL), Basel reporting, and SEC reporting.
- collaboration with GTC Middle Office for ongoing transaction support.
- Participating in special initiatives and assisting PwC audits are additional duties.
- Work with the teams who are responsible for the Finance processes to analyse and record the data requirements, necessary transformations, and reporting/analytical output for each process.
- Manage a prioritised list of data requirements and user stories while collaborating with the product team to decide which features to include in future sprints.
- Data and transaction volumes, scalability, security, and performance requirements for document processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/ CA
- Data management and relational database concepts are well-understood, and SQL or other query languages are familiar.
- Basic comprehension of the delivery ideas and Agile methodology.
- The ideal candidate will have good analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal abilities.
- Prior experience closely collaborating with technologies to implement systems, redesign processes, and resolve challenging business issues.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Self-driven, pro-active, and committed to providing clients with high-quality service that constantly goes above and beyond their expectations.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit aexp.eightfold.ai.