Amdocs is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Knowledge of Java Script, Python, Perl, and SOAP/RESTFUL API for software development.
- Working knowledge of the UNIX and Linux systems.
- Database knowledge in both SQL and NoSQL, ideally PostgreSQL and Cassandra.
- Excellent practical knowledge of monitoring tools Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, also known as ELK, Prometheus/Grafana, and Nagios.
- Knowledge of the AWS Cloud architecture.
- Having knowledge of microservice technologies.
- Eager to experiment with new technologies and adaptable without imposing restrictions as circumstances demand.
- Good at transitioning between activities and working on parallel projects, tickets.
- Being able to be available on call on weekends.
- Be responsible for and in charge of certain modules inside an application.
- You should also offer technical help and direction when developing solutions for fresh requirements and resolving complex or urgent problems, all the while making sure the code is scalable, maintainable, and supportable.
- Demonstrate the software products to partners and internal and external clients while leveraging your technical expertise to shape the development of the product or solution.
- Investigate problems by looking over/debugging code and offering fixes (bug analyses and fixes), analysing modifications for operability to sustain current software solutions, highlighting risks, and assisting in risk mitigation from technical aspects.
- By leveraging software engineering tools, cutting-edge methodologies, and reusing current solutions, you may continuously improve the software or business processes. minimises design complexity, shortens response times, and streamlines the client/end-user experience through automation.
- Participate in or take the lead in team- or product-related conversations (for instance, by leading technical design reviews). builds relationships with internal partners and customers
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit amdocs.eightfold.ai.