Amdocs is hiring for the position of DevOps Engineer in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Pune, India|
- Contribute to and support the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, strive to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams to work smarter and faster.
- Collaborate with related Product/Account Development teams to drive automation of Configuration Management, Build, Release, Deployment and Monitoring processes, including instruction for the team on the developed tools.
- Work with IT and Development to create integration and continuity of the code, demonstrating a holistic view of the working environments.
- Support engineering and operations teams in meeting infrastructure needs.
- Provide professional support for the developed automations, respond to incidents to proactively prevent system outages and ensure environments availability to meet SLAs.
- Participate in the integration between Product/Account infrastructure system and non-Amdocs infrastructure systems .
- Stay up-to-date in industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices.
- Contribute to innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments until production.
- Adopt and implement new technology in account/product life cycle.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of Linux or UNIX administration and automation.
- Knowledge of cloud and virtualization-based technologies, including Docker, Azure,
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), or VMware.
- Support cloud-hosted systems in a 24×7 environment including troubleshooting, hot fixing, and root cause analysis.
- Configure the cluster for Kubernetes networking, load balancer, pod security and certificate management.
- Configure monitoring tools such Datadog, Dynatrace AppDynamics, ELK, Grafana,
- Prometheus, or equivalent as required.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes application deployment building blocks i.e.,
- Deployments, Services, Persistent Volumes and Config Maps.
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit amdocs.eightfold.ai.