Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Wikipedia
Amazon OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position Of Testing Associate/Quality – Analyst In Chennai/Tamil Nadu, India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Testing Associate/Quality – Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 8.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Any Graduate/Bachelor’s degree|
|Job Location:||Chennai/Tamil Nadu, India|
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Any Graduate/Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
· He/She should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
· Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
· Expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. He/She is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
· Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. He/She is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
· Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
This is an Hybrid Position, which expects candidates to work from office location (3 days/week)
Testing Associate : Click Here
Quality – Analyst : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.