Amazon OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Data Analyst In Bangalore, India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amazon Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 8.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Build the data structure, transformation processes, data processing and presentation in Excel.
- Debugging report issues and unblocking workflows.
- Communicating with the Product team and internal stakeholders to provide status updates.
- Publishing detailed automated dashboards.
- Creating the report requires extracting & transforming data from tables and loading it into tables with an optimized data structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables.
- Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.