Amazon is hiring for the position of Support Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
- To minimise time to market and scale the product to global vendors, the tech stack will be optimised and tuned over the course of the next two years.
- Keeping self-healing systems up to date to maintain the tech team’s smooth operations.
- Using the system’s configurability to improve the product’s capacity to adapt to shifting compliance standards and other cross-border peculiarities across various source-destination pairs.
- Keeping up with global supply chain solutions to optimise where inventory is placed.
- Moving the system in the direction of our North Star. Our goal is to create a marketplace environment akin to Cleartrip that offers cross-border logistical services to international vendors.
- 1+ years of software development, or 1+ years of technical support experience.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems.
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- Preferred Engineering Degree with Computer Science background
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.