Amazon is hiring for the position of Shipping & Delivery Support Associate in across India. Candidates with a Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Shipping & Delivery Support Associate|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ 12th Pass|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Work From Home|
- Your goal as an Amazon SDS Associate is to serve customers, drivers, shippers, and Delivery Service Partners in order to ensure successful deliveries.
- You’ll be our English customers’ first point of contact by responding to their inquiries via phone, chat, and/or email.
- You’ll also use a variety of tools to navigate and review solutions in real-time, facilitate information flow between delivery stakeholders, and effectively communicate with our customers.
- In order to prevent any potential problems that can affect customer experience and delivery performance, you will also be in charge of gathering intelligence.
- Own a valid work permit for India.
- A strong command of English for communication (both in writing and speaking);
- working knowledge of computers.
- The capacity to perform a variety of shifts between the hours of 6 am and 11 pm, Monday through Sunday.
- Ability and willingness to work a variety of shifts, including those that start early, end late, last through the weekend, and need extra.
- You’ll require a peaceful, distraction-free working environment (a dedicated office with a desk and chair).
- Technically, a hard-wired ethernet internet connection (no WiFi) with a minimum broadband connection of 20 MB download speed and 8 MB upload speed is required.
- Diligent, eloquent, and attention to detail.
- In every situation, be amiable and customer-oriented.
- The capacity to adapt to change and learn quickly.
- Able to multitask easily in a lively setting.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.