Amazon is hiring for the position of HR Assistant in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Own and lead the associate centred leadership (ACL) practises for the station in coordination with HRBP.
- Increase engagement and connect with the workforce in tandem with HRBP.
- Maintain headcount with respect to LM by coordinating with HRBP and WFS team.
- Partner with functional teams to correct anomalies in attendance/leave/payroll.
- Connect with, mentor, and interact with the station’s operations and support staff.
- Become fluent in HR policies and assist the company in implementing, adhering to, and complying with them.
- Support HRBP by utilising and creating MIS and data to gain insights for enhancing station scorecards.
- Keep the site’s labour compliance at 100%; • Work with the manpower agency to resolve disciplinary issues, payment issues, and benefits issues.
- 6+ months of experience in human resources.
- 6+ months of experience in customer service.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programmes and services for at least six months.
- Understanding of Excel and other Microsoft Office software.
- Experience working in private settings.
- Higher education or a similar.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR software.
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.