Amazon is hiring for the position of Data Engineer/ Support Engineer in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Engineer/ Support Engineer|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||1 – 2 (Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- Large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics and reporting should be designed, developed, implemented, tested, and used.
- Implement data structures utilising OLAP, SQL, AWS Redshift, ETL processes, and best practises for data modelling. To support ad hoc and pre-built reports, model data and metadata.
- Build reliable and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines utilising SQL, Python, and Spark in collaboration with product tech teams.
- Constantly enhance ongoing reporting and analysis procedures, automating or streamlining consumer self-service assistance.
- Communicate with business clients, gather their needs, and provide full reporting solutions.
- Work together with analysts, business intelligence engineers, software development engineers, and product managers to put into practise techniques that take advantage of large data sets for statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Effectively communicate with the product, business, tech, and other data departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR, Glue) working knowledge.
- Understanding of distributed systems, online services, and web application development.
- Proven track record of managing and debugging hardware and software RAID.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, and REST web services.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Engineer): Click Here
Apply Link (Support Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.