Amazon is hiring for the position of Data Engineer in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, India|
- Collaborating together with the team’s applied scientists to develop new features and produce the datasets needed for model training and validation.
- Interacting with commercial clients, obtaining specifications, and creating fresh datasets for data warehouse.
- Creating and moving Oracle’s system’s sophisticated ETL pipelines to Redshift and Elastic Map Reduce to create an elastic system growth.
- Improving the efficiency of business-critical queries and resolving difficulties with the ETL task.
- Developing scalable, effective, automated methods for large-scale data analytics, model construction, model validation, and model application.
- Large-scale historical business data analysis and comprehension for testing hypotheses.
- Create systems for monitoring business activity and delivering regular, interesting reporting.
- Recognises the performance and scalability concerns related to specific applications in our technological environment.
- Code is created with little to no guidance from team members at a higher level and incorporates best practices.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Data modelling, warehousing, and creating ETL pipelines experience.
- Knowledge of at least one query language, such as SQL, PL/SQL, DDL, MDX, HiveQL, SparkSQL, or Scala.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python or KornShell.
- 1+ years’ experience in data engineering.
- Experience with any ETL tool, such as Informatica, ODI, SSIS, BODI, Datastage, etc.
- Experience with big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and EMR.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link (Chennai): Click Here
Apply Link (Hyderabad): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.