Amazon is hiring for the position of Data Associate/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Associate/ Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||0 – 4 (Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
Key Responsibilities for Data Associate:
- Meets SLA, production, and quality standards, among other business metrics and objectives.
- Operates with little guidance.
- Keeps track of daily tasks by updating trackers or workflow applications as needed.
- Complies with manager’s orders, SOPs, and guidelines to guarantee that the work is of high quality.
- As appropriate, contributes to operational excellence and project improvement suggestions.
- Alerts manager or stakeholders proactively to problems or alarms that could affect important deliverables or operations.
- Analyses data, assesses trends and patterns, and suggests general patterns that should be turned into rules.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- To guarantee the timely and successful completion of the project, gather business needs, create specifications, pinpoint the resources that are required, put together the ideal project team, assign roles to individual members, and create milestones and launch schedules.
- Create highly accessible dashboards and metrics using Quicksight.
- having knowledge of developing programme criteria and determining improvements utilising data and metrics.
- Cross-functional, high-impact projects should be carried out to enhance operations performance.
- Execute data queries and business analysis using SQL, R, etc.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Excellent at English. The candidate must show that they are fluent in all four language skills—verbal, written, reading, and understanding.
- Strong verbal, written, reading, and comprehension skills in English.
- Strong analytical and communication abilities; a drive to provide a pleasant client experience.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; and the capacity to successfully and quickly finish demanding tasks within predetermined SLAs.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.