Amazon is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Understand Amazon seller Services products and services and track/report business performance and problem areas using appropriate metrics.
- Work cross functionally with the account management team to fix problems with sellers.
- Use Amazon’s tools to problem solve and validate solutions.
- Partner to define goals around key operational metrics.
- Recommend business actions based on analytical findings. Includes defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve seller performance.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Use analytics and data mining techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Employ the appropriate tools, methodologies to discover patterns of risks, abuse and help reduce bad debt.
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models to optimize BRP in a specific country.
- Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results.
- Build analyses for product launches.
- Draw inferences and conclusions, and create dashboards and visualizations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as business teams, engineering teams, and partner teams and align them with respect to your focus area.
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL and working on large datasets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Experience in using R/Python to handle large data sets.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and ML techniques.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Business Analyst): Click Here