Amazon is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- Doing data analysis with SQL query writing.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Recognise the seller’s pain points and develop scalable solutions for mass account management.
- Encourage more use of the seller tools.
- Compile and evaluate seller contacts and feedback to develop ideas for improving the seller experience and collaborate with the product manager on a solution.
- Using commercial and financial clients to collect and deliver data.
- Making it possible to make wise decisions by gathering information from various sources, aggregating it, and organising it in a way that is easy to understand and use.
- Identifying and resolving company issues with a focus on discovering their underlying causes and creating chances for the future.
- Developing fresh measurements and improving current metrics to support the condition of the future.
- 1+ years’ expertise with SQL and MS Excel, as well as 1+ years’ experience in financial/business analysis.
- Knowledge in defining requirements and deriving business insights from data and metrics.
- Understanding of SQL data extraction and pipelining.
- Moderate to intermediate proficiency with SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge with data mining applications like SQL, SAS, SPSS, or equivalent.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.