Altisource careers: Altisource Is hiring for a job role of Analyst, Quality Assurance for remote work location. Interested Job Seekers with 1-3 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Altisource careers – Analyst, Quality Assurance
|About Altisource careers||altisource.com|
||Analyst, Quality Assurance|
|Experience||1-4 Year experience|
||BE / B-TECH / BSC / BCA / ME / M-TECH / MCA|
||Ranges between ₹ 4.5 Lakhs to ₹ 10 Lakhs|
|Job Posting Date
||14 – July – 2023|
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
Our Innovation Starts with YOU!
Altisource’s Vision to drive innovation that powers the mortgage and real estate lifecycle is made possible by an inclusive culture that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. We believe that diversity in gender, age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, identity, physical ability, neurodiversity, socioeconomic background, and experience, fosters creativity, challenges groupthink, and makes our Company stronger. At Altisource, anyone can prosper and have a positive impact on our path toward success, irrespective of their background.
We are committed to fair and impartial hiring, training, and growth opportunities. We also provide employee training to help foster their ability to work with one another in an inclusive manner. Altisource is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and business needs.
- Perform quality assurance call and/or process reviews for all departments in Altisource
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventive and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends/ opportunities for improvement.
- Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors.
- Track Business Unit responses for all findings identified from the process reviews.
- Work with Management and develop project plans to address opportunities identified through process reviews.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Senior Management and work with Management to resolve the issues.
- Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six Sigma yellow/green belt (Desirable).
- Must have excellent written communication skills (with accurate grammar and punctuation)
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills with fluent English and neutral accent
- Must have good analytical and cognitive skills
- Must have an eye for attention to detail.
How to Apply for Altisource Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.