Allianz Group Off Campus Hiring | Customer Service – Fresher / Experienced
- Any Graduation
- Good communication skills.
- Insurance background will be added advantage.
- Ready to work in Rotational shifts and ready to extend shift when required.
- Prior experience of customer handling via calls/email or chat will be preferred.
- Resources with multilingual skills will be preferred.
- Typing speed of a minimum 25 words/ per minute with 85% accuracy is required.
- Employee having their own transport will be preferred.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Handling inbound calls/chat/email as per targets defined.
- Maintaining call AHT as per process targets and requirements.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all calls, emails or chat handled by the associate meet the quality standard requirements.
- Following up on customer complaints/queries and ensuring they are resolved in the given timeframe.
- Meeting the basic login hour target and ensuring quality service is delivered to all customers.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 months of inbound customer service experience
- Candidates with preferred Insurance understanding and background are welcomed.
To apply for this job please visit careers.allianz.com.