Accenture OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of System and Application Services Associate In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Accenture Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||System and Application Services Associate|
|Salary:||INR 3.44 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- App/cloud engineering
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 & 2023 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch) MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your M.Sc in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents. Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Test automation engineering
To apply for this job please visit indiacampus.accenture.com.