Accenture is hiring for the position of HR Partner Associate in across India. Candidates with any Graduation are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||HR Partner Associate|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||PAN India/ Work From Home|
- Operate as a reliable source of information for staff.
- To develop acceptable expectations and aid in bridging cultural divides, offer employee coaching and support on a regular basis as part of their work experience.
- Assist employees in identifying the ideal internal jobs based on their interests and aspirations throughout the full process of matching them to projects.
- High-touch, one-on-one career conversations with staff.
- Aims to offer a career experience that is incredibly inclusive and genuinely human.
- Accountable for resolving concerns in the following areas: performance attainment (performance counselling), career development, engagement, remuneration, and engagement.
- Assist employees in navigating the company and offer guidance on more general performance and career objectives.
- Act as HR coaches during the performance cycle and assist with the administration of variable pay and yearly salary evaluations.
- Find the best talent for development programmes by working with company executives.
- Any Graduation
- High level of personal contact and client focus with end to end ownership.
- Effective coaching and advising abilities, as well as communication with the employee.
- Work together with related teams in an agile and proactive manner.
- An intense interest in organisational well-being as well as the HR field.
- Share regionally for Account Business Leads, Regional HR, and HRBP results and best practices.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.