Accenture is hiring for the position of Business Operations Associate in Bangalore, India. Candidates with any Graduation degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Operations Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 (Years)|
- You will be working as a part of the Transaction risk management team which focuses on reviewing potential fraudulent/high-risk transactions and take necessary action on customer accounts as per defined client policy.
- You will be expected to follow an agile approach that builds risk management into scrum roles, artifacts, and events and helps in continuous project delivery.
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor.
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- Any Graduate
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Agility for quick learning.
- Commitment to quality.
- Written and verbal communication.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.