Accenture is hiring for the position of Business Associate/ Banking Associate in Bangalore, India. Candidates with any Graduation degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Associate/ Banking Associate|
|Qualifications||Any Graduation/ MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 (Years)|
- You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
- You will be working as a part of KYC team which works within a large team and responsible for a number of activities aligned with the Know Your Customer review for corporate / commercial customers/funds.
- Detailed knowledge of quality assurance framework, continuous improvement initiatives, KYC Remediation, risk classification, PEPs investigation and knowledge of regulatory.
- The Anti Money Laundering team focuses on articulating the business requirements and implement the process and system controls required to prevent moving illegally acquired cash through an organization’s financial systems.
- The role requires a good understanding of anti-money laundry laws and regulations, client on-boarding, sanction screening, remediation, periodical reviews, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
- Any Graduate/ MBA
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Ability to establish strong client relationship.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Business Associate): Click Here
Apply Link (Banking Associate): Click Here
Apply Link (Analyst): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.