|INR 30K-40K Per Month (via Glassdoor)
You will be working as Graduate Trainee and will be part of Electrification business area for Smart Power division based in Hyderabad, India. In this role you will be reporting to IS Manager and will be responsible for developing and enhancing complete and sizable software modules in the assigned software engineering function in one or more of platform and application management.
- Demonstrating reasonable proficiency in software engineering in their relevant competence
- Demonstrating ability to deliver software components for platforms, applications or solutions with adequate supervision
- Contributing to the software development lifecycle that includes requirements, conceptualization, prototyping, design, coding, testing, release and subsequent maintenance and operations
- Adopting agile software development to build and delivering software in an iterative and incremental manner
- Staying abreast of the state-of-the-art technologies or concepts in their own competency area and suggesting creative ideas for improvement
- Creating highly structured and maintainable code and deliverables, with right amount of documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of VB.net / C# or Object Oriented based software development
- Knowledge of SQL / RDBMS and electrical systems (Nice to have)
- Knowledge on .Net Core and WPF based application development
- Knowledge in web API development
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.