ABB is hiring for the position of Finance Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Managing all aspects of the Vendor Master Data process, including creation, modification, blocking/unblocking, extension, and annual operations for the nations covered by GBS Bangalore.
- Managing VMD tasks with the MDG tool. assisting with MDG migration and transition initiatives.
- Observing the policies and SOPs without deviation. Policies are periodically reviewed and monitored in accordance with all relevant stakeholders.
- Providing regular support for SLI/KPIs and working to improve the same. Deduplication and inactive review, an annual cleaning activity.
- Joining the onshore team in weekly governance calls or meetings to meet the criteria.
- Taking the initiative to create SOPs for incoming additional nations and teaching the junior staff to manage the current procedure without escalating it.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or commerce.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in your field supporting the implementation of accounting and reporting modifications.
- Strong with the fundamentals of SAP, AP, P2P, Vendor Master Data, and Master Data.
- Adequate familiarity and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent negotiating and communication abilities, with the capacity to influence at all levels and handle crucial issues with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated. Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation. www.abb.com Privacy notice & house rules: https://social.abb/social-media-information.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.abb.