Motorola Solutions is seeking talented freshers for the role of Internship Trainee in India through an off-campus recruitment drive. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|Company Name:||Motorola Solutions|
|Batch:||2019/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23/ 24|
|Salary:||32 – 38k / month (Expected)|
- Design, develop, and maintain application software following established standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards, correct problems, and to modify, develop or enhance functionality.
- Organize and participate in software design and code reviews.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Maintain an approachable demeanor and a positive can-do attitude.
- Collaborate designs with team members in order to find the solution that best fits the requirements.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Knowledge on object oriented programming and frontend technologies
About Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.