AMDOCS is seeking talented freshers for the role of Technology Engineer in India through an off-campus recruitment drive. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|Salary:||₹8.25 LPA – (Glassdoor)|
- Set up, install and maintain software environments for various product permutations
- Work with different teams to deliver software from compilation to runtime, ensuring accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities
- Handle setup of various SCM environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments
- Mentor development teams on compiling, packaging and SCM tool throughout the product life cycle
- Optimize the build process by implementing latest tools and improving existing utilities
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments for internal and external users throughout the product life cycle
- Configure third-party software in various supported environments in conjunction with development and architecture teams
- Seek, identify and provide immediate and long-term solutions for build errors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
Amdocs is a multinational technology company that provides software and services to communications and media companies. They offer solutions for customer experience, network services, digital services, and more.