Indian Navy A Government of India Under has released the Official Notification for the Recruitment of SSC Executive (Information Technology) 01/2024 Batch Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the Recruitment 35 Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification & Selection Process & Salary / Pay Scale & Exam Pattern & Syllables & Online Application Process completed All Eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
||SSC Executive (Information Technology)
||A Citizen of Indian
||Central Government Jobs
SSC Executive (Information Technology) Vacancies 2023
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Applications : 04-08-2023
- Last Date to for Online Applications : 20-08-2023
- SSB Date : Notify Later
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Age Limit :
- Candidate must be born between 02 Jan 1999 – 01 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Calculate Your Age : Use Age Calculator
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Application Fee :
- For General, OBC, EWS : Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/PwBD/Female : Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode : Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards .
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy Details :
|SSC Executive (IT) – Men & Women
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Qualification Details :
- M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence) OR
- MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Selection Process :
- Scrutiny of Applications
- SSB/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Salary :
|SSC Executive (IT)
|| Rs. 56100/- plus allowances (7th Pay Matrix Level 10)
|How to Apply Online for Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Post Recruitment 2023 ?
Step 1: Indian Navy SSC Officer Registration
- First of all, applicants must complete the registration process only via online mode. Steps for the registration process are listed below.
- Go to the Official Website of The Indian Navy i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through all the notifications given on the homepage of the site.
- Click on the “Register” button and fill up the registration form with all the necessary details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After receiving the registration number and password, note down the credentials.
Step 2: Indian Navy SSC Officer Application Form
- After the completion of the registration process, applicants must start to fill up the online application form for Indian Navy SSC Officer Exam 2023. Below are the steps to fill up and submit the online application form.
- Log in to the official website with the credentials such as the Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the details such as academic information and other details on the online application form.
- Following this, upload some important documents such as scanned recent coloured passport size photograph and a scanned signature with the correct resolution.
- Take the printout of the application form and preserve it for the future.
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023.